Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Hi everybody!

Welcome to my new website!
On this platform, I'm going to inform you about all my future freeskiing-activitys.

The 2013/14 ski season started pretty good for me. I hooked up with Rossignol Germany which will support me with badass skis, boots and bindings for the next years. Stoked to be a part of such an amazing crew! Thanks for the equipment guys!

Skis: Storm, Super 7, Squad 7 - Cat: Ludwig



Besides that, I already enjoyed about 35 days up on the glaciers...from skiing park through chest deep fluffy pow. It was a great time! Here is a little edit I made of these days, enjoy!




In the following winter, I'll be part of a movie crew called "FreeRidersLife" based in Innsbruck. Check out the 2012/13 Season Edit and stay tuned for our film "Drawing Lines" comming out fall 2014!



Finally, there is my "Look At" Interview in the December issue of the Skiing Magazine No. 72. Take a look...you'll find it in the "Media" rubric!



Now, I'm pretty hyped about the resort openings tomorrow in the Vorarlberg area, with my buddies and some new white stuff!! 

Have a good time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen